Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness

+8
coco22
ursuchasnore
sillybung
WWLover
norih
Amber
everybodysing!
sashakiki
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Darkness Empty Darkness

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 12:25 pm

Full Story:
I wondered through the dark caves. Everything seemed so rough and old . Of course i had no idea where i was or who i was. i had woken up here about 2 months ago and i was alone, cold and wet. I felt like i had been thrown across an ocean and not been able to go back. But how was i supposed to know. The only good thing about being in this cave was that i had a friend and i real one at that. Her name was lida and i had met her about 3 days after finding my self here. my clothes were torn and ragged and i had found a backpack near me. There was also a picture of me and i think my parents. But theres a shadow in it as well and that shadow does not look friendly.The only memorie that i have is maybe about when i was like 10 and my parents, me and my sister and brother were all standing around looking happy and the next thing i knew my mom was on the ground aqnd my dad was looking scared. but they didnt see what i saw. my uncle was behind a corner and had an evil grin on his face. But thats about it. Lida has givin me a name and its lucy. The thing is i dont even know what ever happened to my mom and the rest of the family beacause since i am 12 now i dont have any memeories exept for that one. Im also sorta afriad to see what my uncle had done so i dont really want to reamber anything. But i do have a secret that i dont even think Lida knows. I may as well tell you i guess since i dont even know you but that doesnt mean you can tell anyone ok?
Im a mermaid.
Yeah so now you know about that i guess i should tell you about the cave. the cave is now my home and me and Lida have different sides so its almost like different houses. By the was i dont think i mentioned this but lida is almost 20 and she wont say anything about were she used to be and how she lived. the only good thing is that she can edcute me since i cant go to school. There is also a pond were we live and when ever lida is not around i go in and my legs stick together and they turn this bright blue alomost aqua color and i can swim around. the 1st day i relized i was a mermaid was probaly about an hour after i cam because i was wet and i was also wanted to go swimming but when i got in i didnt even fell the tail but i wasnt shocked when i saw it. It was almost like i had known it but who knows. By the wayu your probaly wondering what i look like. well i have blond hair and blue eyes but when i turn into a mermaid my hair grows and my eyes turn green.Tonight i had a vision of the memorie i had. It looked as if my uncle was the one that killed my mom. In the vison my dad ahd started drinking and would get mad at the slitest thing i did. I woke up in a cold sweat. Lida also told me about her life. She also told me something that i would of never guessed. Shes a mermaid too! When she told me i had to tell her that i was too. But she seemed confused and that suprised. She asked how old i was and i said 12. she than went pail and i asked whats wrong. She told me something that made me faint.
Im the mermaid princess.

When i awoke i was underwater and i saw a green tail disaper behind me. Then a pink one. The next thing i knew there were over 50 or more mermaids around. Each looked at me trying to figure out if i really was the princess. Then with a booming voice the king who i guess is my dad cam through the crowd. Our reseblence was enogh to fool anyone. he had green eyes and had blond hair. Then i think my mom came in but she looked nothing like me. Then i relized something. She was human i nearky fainted but i didnt beacause of what i heard next. You may live down here in human form as well the king said. the queen had blond hair down to her waist just like me and had blue eyes. I was about to go and hug them when i thought of something. If i was supposed to live underwater how had i ened up on land for 12 years?Well i soon found out my own answer when they gave me some kind of stew it made me go to sleep so fast. During the night i had visions of how i had gotton there. It seems that my parents wanted me to live on earth for a couple of years so that my powers could develope. my powers by the way are mind control and i can brain wash people to be good or bad. That is one of the reasons my uncle was after me beacause he wantd to rule the world.Anyway my human parents found me on a beach about 5 miles from their house and took me in not knowing that i was a mermaid. Over the next 10 years my parents had 2 more children 1 girl and 1 boy. The girl was names Samatha and the boy was named Thomas. my real name is Elisabeth and when it was my 10th birthday my uncle some how figured out that i was a mermaid and had powers. The day of my birthday went from the regular happines to the worst day of my lifeIt started when i had just made my wish. you know after you blow out the candles.Well right after that my mom fell to the ground and Started screaming like she was in pain. My father jumped up from his chair and ren to her. While the rest of my family was trying to help mom i saw my uncle with something in his hand and he than diaperred around the corner. I wanted to go after him but i knew that if my mom was in trouble i had to help her first. We called the hospital and they came in a matter of secounds. But that night only my dad came home and nothing was the same after that.After my mother died my dad turned into a horribal person coming home drunk and in the morning he would be angry and hurtful as he slapped each of us at least once a day. It was near the anniversty of my mothers daeth that he really turned bad. He blamed me for everything even if i was out. He Yelled at me and hit me lots more than my brother or sister. I guess after a while the neibores found out and called people in. My sister and brother were taken away and i still have not seen them once. i was left alone with my father who now hit me all the time and screamed.He would throw me and just do things harmful.Then one day he really lost his temper and brought over his friends and i figured out he was in a gang. When i comfronted him about it he hit me with something hard and i was out. When i awoke i was in the cave.
Ok so ive figured out how i got to the cave. But now the only promlem is there is going to be a war. thats right my evil uncle knows where i am and wants me. He sent a threat last night saying that if they did not hand me over he would send his army on us. I had wondered what my parents would do and they suprised me as i just though that they might let me go but no they got an army together. you wanna know what else im part of the army and im the only girl. Its because they want to see is i picked up anything from earth and use it agaist them. It looks at if i am a prize for the war to see who i work for as living underwater or doing evil in the world. It looks like i cant get away from my destiny o become a item to someone either good or bad. My uncle did just nwhat he said he would and it turns out he is a mermaid too.I want to be a normal girl and i know that sounds selfish but i dont want to be apart of doing evil or being stuck under water. But if its for the good of my people than i will do it. As the war started i could here shouts and screams. i looked away for a secound and when looked back there was a huge merman in front of me with an evil grin. I was than hit with something at the back of my head and than i was pulled into the world of darkness again. I woke in what looked like a house of seaweed i tried to swim but i felt a twing of pain in my left side. You musnt move said a calm voice. I looked up to see a girl who looked exactly like i did. Who are you i asked in bewilderment. Oh im your twin sister Amber. But but i spluttered. Did you go on earth too i asked still trying to gte over the shock. yes but i only stayed there for 3 years before coming back as my power is medican they needed me after the last big battle. oh but why didnt they have me? they didnt need you because your powers werent needed. With that she left . I layed there trying to figure out what had just happedned. It seems the fighting is still going on. I feel as if this all my fault getting all these people involved. im also still bed ridden beacsuse of the attack. my side is getting better and me and amber have been chating when she wasnt around helping outher people. I found out that we alos have an outher sister named Nori and that her power is that she can help with battle beacsuse she can see the attacks people are going to make. i wish that i could go and fight too but of course i cant until my wound is done. Amber says that she is starting to get worried about my codion and says if it gets any worse i may have to go back on land for futher treatment. Nori was hurt as well but not as bad. She has only twisted her flipper and can go back fighting in about a day. Just when things look to be getting better something happens. I can feel my heart slow. I am feeling faint and the next thing i know im on the ground and have been sucked back into a cold world of blackness.i woke feeling tired and sore. Amber was talking quitly to my parents and Nori. She was saying something about how i must be moved as something is spreading.my head was throbbing and i couldnt quite see that well. i felt like i could have just died beacsue i didnt feel well and i knew something was wrong.I waited until they came to me before i finally said. You need me to go back on land dont you? my mother looked dowm and nodded. Azil your mouther will be taking you as she lookes like your mother and amber and nori are needed here. I nodded but i could feel something else was not right as if my powers wer getting weaker and i knew if i lost them the town would be lost. I vowed that if i died i would trafer half my powers to amber and half to nori. I coughed and out came something that told everyone that i had a short periode to live.
Bloodi think i fell asleep next beacuse when i awoke i was no longer in the sea but in a hospital bed with Azil sitting acrrose from me looking tired. i looked in the mirrour and saw my reflection, i was pale with brusies on my face and a bot of scratches i knew i was going to die soon so i told my mum. she said they already knew and if i wanted she could give something that would kill me instlay. I said no wanting to live my life full until i died by my self not from ny medican or drugs. i knew i had not much time to live so i started to tranfer my powers but half way through i stopped beacuse i found i had to complety die for the outher half to go. Now Amber has my old powers and nori has to wait for her older sister to die to get her new ones. i felt sad at this and tried to get it out of my head that now amber thought i was dead. I told my mother to go and tell her that i was alive. After she left i went to sleep.i woke up and saw a timid looking girl looking at me with sad eyes.I said hello and she seemed startled to see me awake. She than said hello. I could see something was not right maybe it was her hair as it was clean and bright or maybe her eyes as they were almost black. pluse she looked familer. I found out her name was Ali and that she had been visting since i was adimited which seemed strange since i hadnt seen her in the 2 weeks i had been in here. Over the course of the next week we chatted alot but she nver seemed to intrested in sharing her own secrets. But the even strager thing was that after every day after she left i would get news that my uncle would be getting stronger. It wasnt till nearly 2 weeks later that i woke up and saw Ali holding a ball of dark energy right in my room i could see that some nurses were outside the room and unconise. I asked her waht was going on only to hear a gastly gurgly voice that said do ali do it. i suddley knew that voice. It was my evil uncle and he was had a daughter. Ali. Ali didnt want to do as her hand was shking as she came towards me. I knew what i had to do. I jumped out of the bed wicing at the pain but jumped on Ali and samked the dark energy away. I than told her i was her cousin ad that her father was evil. I used the rest of my powers and energy to spread my good nature everywhere. Unfortanly since my uncle had been evil since he was born he could not be changed and was killed. I felt happy that now all my people would be happy and safe. Thats all i could think as i went slowly into the spirt world.

The End

Last edited by sashakiki on April 7th 2010, 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Darkness Empty Re: Darkness

Post by everybodysing! December 27th 2009, 1:21 pm

Nice job, I hope you continue!
everybodysing!
everybodysing!
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 1:21 pm

Yeah its great!
Amber
Amber
M Member

http://shadowedloveslight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 1:47 pm

The only memorie that i have is maybe about when i was like 10 and my parents, me and my sister and brother were all standing around looking happy and the next thing i knew my mom was on the ground aqnd my dad was looking scared. but they didnt see what i saw. my uncle was behind a corner and had an evil grin on his face. But thats about it. Lida has givin me a name and its lucy. The thing is i dont even know what ever happened to my mom and the rest of the family beacause since i am 12 now i dont have any memeories exept for that one. Im also sorta afriad to see what my uncle had done so i dont really want to reamber anything. But i do have a secret that i dont even think Lida knows. I may as well tell you i guess since i dont even know you but that doesnt mean you can tell anyone ok?
Im a mermaid
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 1:58 pm

Keep going!
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by everybodysing! December 27th 2009, 1:59 pm

Yeha, its great@!
everybodysing!
everybodysing!
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 2:09 pm

Yeah so now you know about that i guess i should tell you about the cave. the cave is now my home and me and Lida have different sides so its almost like different houses. By the was i dont think i mentioned this but lida is almost 20 and she wont say anything about were she used to be and how she lived. the only good thing is that she can edcute me since i cant go to school. There is also a pond were we live and when ever lida is not around i go in and my legs stick together and they turn this bright blue alomost aqua color and i can swim around. the 1st day i relized i was a mermaid was probaly about an hour after i cam because i was wet and i was also wanted to go swimming but when i got in i didnt even fell the tail but i wasnt shocked when i saw it. It was almost like i had known it but who knows. By the wayu your probaly wondering what i look like. well i have blond hair and blue eyes but when i turn into a mermaid my hair grows and my eyes turn green.
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 2:21 pm

Just keep swimming......
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by everybodysing! December 27th 2009, 2:22 pm

keep going!
everybodysing!
everybodysing!
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 2:33 pm

Tonight i had a vision of the memorie i had. It looked as if my uncle was the one that killed my mom. In the vison my dad ahd started drinking and would get mad at the slitest thing i did. I woke up in a cold sweat. Lida also told me about her life. She also told me something that i would of never guessed. Shes a mermaid too! When she told me i had to tell her that i was too. But she seemed confused and that suprised. She asked how old i was and i said 12. she than went pail and i asked whats wrong. She told me something that made me faint.
Im the mermaid princess
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 4:30 pm

Keep oin! Its great!
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 4:40 pm

When i awoke i was underwater and i saw a green tail disaper behind me. Then a pink one. The next thing i knew there were over 50 or more mermaids around. Each looked at me trying to figure out if i really was the princess. Then with a booming voice the king who i guess is my dad cam through the crowd. Our reseblence was enogh to fool anyone. he had green eyes and had blond hair. Then i think my mom came in but she looked nothing like me. Then i relized something. She was human i nearky fainted but i didnt beacause of what i heard next. You may live down here in human form as well the king said. the queen had blond hair down to her waist just like me and had blue eyes. I was about to go and hug them when i thought of something. If i was supposed to live underwater how had i ened up on land for 12 years?
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 4:43 pm

KEEP GOING! AND THAT IS A COMMAND FROM AN ADMIN! Darkness 386914
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 5:03 pm

Well i soon found out my own answer when they gave me some kind of stew it made me go to sleep so fast. During the night i had visions of how i had gotton there. It seems that my parents wanted me to live on earth for a couple of years so that my powers could develope. my powers by the way are mind control and i can brain wash people to be good or bad. That is one of the reasons my uncle was after me beacause he wantd to rule the world.Anyway my human parents found me on a beach about 5 miles from their house and took me in not knowing that i was a mermaid. Over the next 10 years my parents had 2 more children 1 girl and 1 boy. The girl was names Samatha and the boy was named Thomas. my real name is Elisabeth and when it was my 10th birthday my uncle some how figured out that i was a mermaid and had powers. The day of my birthday went from the regular happines to the worst day of my life

Last edited by sashakiki on December 27th 2009, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 27th 2009, 5:14 pm

love the new one, a cliff hanger Smiley
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 5:20 pm

It started when i had just made my wish. you know after you blow out the candles.Well right after that my mom fell to the ground and Started screaming like she was in pain. My father jumped up from his chair and ren to her. While the rest of my family was trying to help mom i saw my uncle with something in his hand and he than diaperred around the corner. I wanted to go after him but i knew that if my mom was in trouble i had to help her first. We called the hospital and they came in a matter of secounds. But that night only my dad came home and nothing was the same after that.
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 5:54 pm

After my mother died my dad turned into a horribal person coming home drunk and in the morning he would be angry and hurtful as he slapped each of us at least once a day. It was near the anniversty of my mothers daeth that he really turned bad. He blamed me for everything even if i was out. He Yelled at me and hit me lots more than my brother or sister. I guess after a while the neibores found out and called people in. My sister and brother were taken away and i still have not seen them once. i was left alone with my father who now hit me all the time and screamed.He would throw me and just do things harmful.Then one day he really lost his temper and brought over his friends and i figured out he was in a gang. When i comfronted him about it he hit me with something hard and i was out. When i awoke i was in the cave.
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 27th 2009, 8:17 pm

OMG, I LOVE it! You should make a post, right after this one, and combind them all together, and say, this is what has happened so far, or something like that.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 27th 2009, 8:26 pm

this is what has happed so far
I wondered through the dark caves. Everything seemed so rough and old . Of course i had no idea where i was or who i was. i had woken up here about 2 months ago and i was alone, cold and wet. I felt like i had been thrown across an ocean and not been able to go back. But how was i supposed to know. The only good thing about being in this cave was that i had a friend and i real one at that. Her name was lida and i had met her about 3 days after finding my self here. my clothes were torn and ragged and i had found a backpack near me. There was also a picture of me and i think my parents. But theres a shadow in it as well and that shadow does not look friendly.The only memorie that i have is maybe about when i was like 10 and my parents, me and my sister and brother were all standing around looking happy and the next thing i knew my mom was on the ground aqnd my dad was looking scared. but they didnt see what i saw. my uncle was behind a corner and had an evil grin on his face. But thats about it. Lida has givin me a name and its lucy. The thing is i dont even know what ever happened to my mom and the rest of the family beacause since i am 12 now i dont have any memeories exept for that one. Im also sorta afriad to see what my uncle had done so i dont really want to reamber anything. But i do have a secret that i dont even think Lida knows. I may as well tell you i guess since i dont even know you but that doesnt mean you can tell anyone ok?
Im a mermaid.
Yeah so now you know about that i guess i should tell you about the cave. the cave is now my home and me and Lida have different sides so its almost like different houses. By the was i dont think i mentioned this but lida is almost 20 and she wont say anything about were she used to be and how she lived. the only good thing is that she can edcute me since i cant go to school. There is also a pond were we live and when ever lida is not around i go in and my legs stick together and they turn this bright blue alomost aqua color and i can swim around. the 1st day i relized i was a mermaid was probaly about an hour after i cam because i was wet and i was also wanted to go swimming but when i got in i didnt even fell the tail but i wasnt shocked when i saw it. It was almost like i had known it but who knows. By the wayu your probaly wondering what i look like. well i have blond hair and blue eyes but when i turn into a mermaid my hair grows and my eyes turn green.Tonight i had a vision of the memorie i had. It looked as if my uncle was the one that killed my mom. In the vison my dad ahd started drinking and would get mad at the slitest thing i did. I woke up in a cold sweat. Lida also told me about her life. She also told me something that i would of never guessed. Shes a mermaid too! When she told me i had to tell her that i was too. But she seemed confused and that suprised. She asked how old i was and i said 12. she than went pail and i asked whats wrong. She told me something that made me faint.
Im the mermaid princess.

When i awoke i was underwater and i saw a green tail disaper behind me. Then a pink one. The next thing i knew there were over 50 or more mermaids around. Each looked at me trying to figure out if i really was the princess. Then with a booming voice the king who i guess is my dad cam through the crowd. Our reseblence was enogh to fool anyone. he had green eyes and had blond hair. Then i think my mom came in but she looked nothing like me. Then i relized something. She was human i nearky fainted but i didnt beacause of what i heard next. You may live down here in human form as well the king said. the queen had blond hair down to her waist just like me and had blue eyes. I was about to go and hug them when i thought of something. If i was supposed to live underwater how had i ened up on land for 12 years?Well i soon found out my own answer when they gave me some kind of stew it made me go to sleep so fast. During the night i had visions of how i had gotton there. It seems that my parents wanted me to live on earth for a couple of years so that my powers could develope. my powers by the way are mind control and i can brain wash people to be good or bad. That is one of the reasons my uncle was after me beacause he wantd to rule the world.Anyway my human parents found me on a beach about 5 miles from their house and took me in not knowing that i was a mermaid. Over the next 10 years my parents had 2 more children 1 girl and 1 boy. The girl was names Samatha and the boy was named Thomas. my real name is Elisabeth and when it was my 10th birthday my uncle some how figured out that i was a mermaid and had powers. The day of my birthday went from the regular happines to the worst day of my lifeIt started when i had just made my wish. you know after you blow out the candles.Well right after that my mom fell to the ground and Started screaming like she was in pain. My father jumped up from his chair and ren to her. While the rest of my family was trying to help mom i saw my uncle with something in his hand and he than diaperred around the corner. I wanted to go after him but i knew that if my mom was in trouble i had to help her first. We called the hospital and they came in a matter of secounds. But that night only my dad came home and nothing was the same after that.After my mother died my dad turned into a horribal person coming home drunk and in the morning he would be angry and hurtful as he slapped each of us at least once a day. It was near the anniversty of my mothers daeth that he really turned bad. He blamed me for everything even if i was out. He Yelled at me and hit me lots more than my brother or sister. I guess after a while the neibores found out and called people in. My sister and brother were taken away and i still have not seen them once. i was left alone with my father who now hit me all the time and screamed.He would throw me and just do things harmful.Then one day he really lost his temper and brought over his friends and i figured out he was in a gang. When i comfronted him about it he hit me with something hard and i was out. When i awoke i was in the cave.
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 27th 2009, 8:53 pm

LOVE it!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 28th 2009, 9:36 am

Ok so ive figured out how i got to the cave. But now the only promlem is there is going to be a war. thats right my evil uncle knows where i am and wants me. He sent a threat last night saying that if they did not hand me over he would send his army on us. I had wondered what my parents would do and they suprised me as i just though that they might let me go but no they got an army together. you wanna know what else im part of the army and im the only girl. Its because they want to see is i picked up anything from earth and use it agaist them. It looks at if i am a prize for the war to see who i work for as living underwater or doing evil in the world. It looks like i cant get away from my destiny o become a item to someone either good or bad. My uncle did just nwhat he said he would and it turns out he is a mermaid too.I want to be a normal girl and i know that sounds selfish but i dont want to be apart of doing evil or being stuck under water. But if its for the good of my people than i will do it. As the war started i could here shouts and screams. i looked away for a secound and when looked back there was a huge merman in front of me with an evil grin. I was than hit with something at the back of my head and than i was pulled into the world of darkness again.
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 28th 2009, 1:29 pm

I LOVE it so far!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 29th 2009, 9:51 am

I woke in what looked like a house of seaweed i tried to swim but i felt a twing of pain in my left side. You musnt move said a calm voice. I looked up to see a girl who looked exactly like i did. Who are you i asked in bewilderment. Oh im your twin sister Amber. But but i spluttered. Did you go on earth too i asked still trying to gte over the shock. yes but i only stayed there for 3 years before coming back as my power is medican they needed me after the last big battle. oh but why didnt they have me? they didnt need you because your powers werent needed. With that she left . I layed there trying to figure out what had just happedned
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 29th 2009, 11:36 am

Nice! You brought Amber into this!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki December 29th 2009, 12:09 pm

It seems the fighting is still going on. I feel as if this all my fault getting all these people involved. im also still bed ridden beacsuse of the attack. my side is getting better and me and amber have been chating when she wasnt around helping outher people. I found out that we alos have an outher sister named Nori and that her power is that she can help with battle beacsuse she can see the attacks people are going to make. i wish that i could go and fight too but of course i cant until my wound is done. Amber says that she is starting to get worried about my codion and says if it gets any worse i may have to go back on land for futher treatment. Nori was hurt as well but not as bad. She has only twisted her flipper and can go back fighting in about a day. Just when things look to be getting better something happens. I can feel my heart slow. I am feeling faint and the next thing i know im on the ground and have been sucked back into a cold world of blackness.

Last edited by sashakiki on December 29th 2009, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum