Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

5 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 24 Empty Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by Sally123 November 7th 2009, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

You Just got on A strange train, After Reciving a Strange letter- Delivered by an Owl. You Have to take your seat, who do you sit By?

OK Right now your on the train thing (I forget what its called), chose someone to sit by

RULES
You can create as many differnt charecters as you want
Godmodeling is allowed
No changing scenes (Ie. you start out on a bus where i said then you go suddenly to snapes class) untill I tell you so
Have Fun
No Bad word, or anything TO gorey
You cannot choose what house he/she gets put in thats my job (you the pple in the book didnt get to pick!)

Charecter form:
Username:
Charecter name:
Describe what they LOOK like:

Charecter List, and Names
Berny Valto (Burn)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Sally McAllister (Sal)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Ellie Twinkle (Ell)-- (Norih)Gwyffendior
Violeta Dawn (Vio)-- (norih)Slythern
Mae Willow (Mae)-- (Norih)Slythern
Gwen Rillo (Gwen)-- (Amber)-Slythern
Skyler Figgle (Sky)-- (Amber)-Raven Claw
Abby jinkles-----(Sillybung)Slythern

Last edited by Sally123 on November 7th 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sally123
Sally123
S Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 24 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by norih February 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

Mayron glares at Mrs. Hingram and says

"What Migual?"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 24 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by sillybung February 4th 2011, 6:43 pm

"Will you two just stop aruging and THINK, Mrs. Hingrams got a point but you have a point too. just keep them around for a while and later we can kill them" Migual says
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 4th 2011, 6:44 pm

Mayron says

"Hmm, i guess that makes sense. You can get their first power surge!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 4th 2011, 6:48 pm

"Thank you" Migual says

"Hmmm Uh Abby get me a sandwhich and Mae get me some coke" Migual says

"Yes master" Abby says in a trance
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 4th 2011, 6:50 pm

"yes master" says Mae
Mayron is annoyed. "Thats it? WE have alll their power at our hands and you just ask for some drink and food? Not only that, but you make them go get it, not use their magic? I gave you 1 chance, and you blew it. I will allow one more MAGICAL power surge before me and Mrs. Hingram get to use it."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 4th 2011, 6:53 pm

Migual gets annoyed
"Ok fine, Abby and Mae, make Mayron and Mrs. Hingram fly out the window" He says angrly

"Yes Master" Abby says
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 5th 2011, 5:49 pm

"yes master." says Mae

Mayron screams "migual! We will get you back for this! Mae and Abby, do not tar any more orders from migual until we say too."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 5th 2011, 11:17 pm

"Oh please" Migual says

"I bet I can put a spell on you and make you take that back!" Migual yells back

Abby suudenly gets pulled out of the spell but just for a second

"Wait huh? Where am - How may I serve you master?" Abby said
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 6th 2011, 1:22 pm

Mae says "Sorry, masters." and then makes Mayron and Mrs.Hingram fly out the window by herself.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 6th 2011, 2:46 pm

It seemed that Abby was going in and out of the spell and Migual noticed

"Hmmm, Abby your spell seems to be wearing off" Migual says
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 6th 2011, 6:55 pm

Mayron screams "Mae! Transport me and Mrs. Hingram back into the room."

(how about Mae puts a spell on Abby or vice versa?)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 6th 2011, 7:38 pm

(What do you mean?)
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 6th 2011, 10:17 pm

(Like bc Abby's spell is wearing off, so Mae puts a spell on top of their spell bc they make her, or something like that.

OR Abby could put a spell on mae, when ther spell collapses,)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 7th 2011, 9:11 pm

(Oh ok, Mae can put a spell on Abby)

Suddenly the spell wore off
"Huh...Wait where- MIGUAL!!"
"UGH! I HATE YOU! How could you do this to me!" And those were the last words she said before....
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 11th 2011, 5:10 pm

Mae suddenly said

"Abby-stop-talking-you-may-of-escaped-miguals-spell-but-i-have-orders-to-put-you-under-a-spell-that-will-stay-on-forever-and-this-is-it-and-alabamzoo-you-are-now-under-my-spell-but-you-will-take-orders-from-migual."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 11th 2011, 6:20 pm

"How may I searve you master Migual" Abby said

"ahh, much better. Whatever you do, don't ever listen to Mayron and Mrs. Hingram onless someone says the Dragon breathed fire" Migual replied

"Ugh! I really have to lock up that dragon of yours!" Mrs. Hingram complained while entering again

"What the do you mean! "Mayron said unhappily

"THE DRAGON BREATHED FIRE on me..." Mrs. Hingram said softly
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 14th 2011, 7:59 pm

Mae says

"How may I serve you master?"

(what do you want me to say?)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 15th 2011, 6:27 pm

(Since they said the dragon breathed on me, they should come out of the spell)

"huh?" Abby suddenly knows whats going on and puts a protection spell on herself and Mae

"Hmm, so we meet again? What is your stupid problem! What do you want from me...and Mae! Why can't you capture someone else and ruin their lives! I go through enough without this little evil villian play. Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you!" Abby screamed

Mayron shifted his eys on Migual
"Hmmm, well, I'm sure we know what happens here right Migual? The part where you get to say good-bye"

Then shifting his eyes on Abby Mayron said
"I would rather Kill you then tell you!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 18th 2011, 6:17 pm

Mae says

"Well not happening! You are not killing Abby OR me! What is so special about us anyhow? Why do you only ruin our lives?"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 18th 2011, 7:22 pm

Migual backed away leaving Mayron to fight his battles himself, but sticking to his word Mayron casted a spell

"FERMESOUS!" He shouted

And suddenly Abby was on Fire
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 20th 2011, 7:57 pm

Mae shouted

"WATEREAGUEOUS!" and a shield of water shielded both Abby and Mae.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 20th 2011, 10:12 pm

Abby tried to think of a harsh spell but because she was panicking, couldn't think of anything but

"Mutertouge!" She shouted and Mayron suddenly melted into a brown puddle of goo, then turning to Migual shouted "Fercoye!" And Migual was gasping and strugguling for air.

Abby whispers to Mae " Sorry, I can't think right, those are such minor spells" But remembering Mae was still on level 1 when she was on level 3 on spells said "Never mind.."
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 21st 2011, 12:02 am

Mae smiles and says "it's ok. Now what should we do?"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 21st 2011, 11:31 am

"Escape?" Abby says joking

"Ok heres my plan we distract Mrs.Hingram to complain to Mayron which should buy us enough time to blast Migual into-" Abby never finished because Mayron blasted her against the wall
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 21st 2011, 2:10 pm

Mae says "oh no you don't! Mayronflingousamoungous"

And mayron is then flung up against the wall upside down with a nomadic shield around him.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next