Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockslide

2 posters

Go down

Rockslide Empty Rockslide

Post by sashakiki February 25th 2011, 6:04 pm

Chapter 1
I lay on my back, thinking of what had just happened, around me things were going hectic but in my eyes everything was going slowmo. I reamber being lifted and then....nothing.

I woke up in a white room and a woman proberly in her mid 30s came in. She hugged me and tears were forming in her eyes. She had red curly hair and green eyes and she couldnt stop crying. Then a man came in, he was most likley the same age as the woman but he had short black hair and blue eyes. Then a woman in uniform came in and shooed the man and woman out. she took some tests and than turned off the light and tod me to get to sleep.

Chpter 2
The woman came in again the next day and sat in a chair, she wasnt as emontial but she seemed more frightened than before. She started asking some questions and they made my head hurt. But i stayed silent, i didnt want to cause a fuss. She left soon after and then i heard a tapping on the window so i went over and a boy was leaning down ,"Hi Rosa, its me Sam now lets get you out of here" he said quitley so no one would hear us, i didnt know who this guy was, and was my name rosa? i didnt even know who i was.

Chapter 3
Sam leaned down and helped me out of the window, than we started running, we ran through the dark woods and stopped in front of 2 girls and another boy. Sam smiled "told you i could get her back jane." he said I didnt know any of these people. One was a girl who was most likley 14 who had strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes, The other girl had red hair with green eyes, the guy had brown hair with almost black eyes. Sam had short black hair and brown eyes. The others stood around talking about something in hushed voices and i sat on a log nearby trying to figure out what i was.

Last edited by sashakiki on February 26th 2011, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Rockslide Empty Re: Rockslide

Post by norih February 26th 2011, 12:17 pm

Cool!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Rockslide Empty Re: Rockslide