Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung

+2
Amber
sillybung
6 posters

Go down

~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung Empty ~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung

Post by sillybung December 12th 2009, 11:35 am

Chapter 1

Julie was scared and upset, why did she feel so betrayed and forgotten! She sat on her bed and grabbed her tattered pillow and started to cry.
"JUILE! YOU STOP CRYING NOW OR YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO COME DOWN STAIRS ALL WEEK!"
She didn't care, even if she was allowed to come down staris all they would do is treat her like she's not there!
All Juile wanted was a loving family! Not like the ones she had down stairs! Her real family, the family that cared and loved her before they HAD to leave, They left to go to outer space for a week and they left me here. And the worst part was, after they left the orbit of earth they never came back down! They dissapeared into the darkness and coldness in space! Even 7 years later I remeber there warm loving kisses but now I have been living in an attic for almost 8 years. I would relate to cinderella but she GOT her fairytale ending. Juile felt like reading, even though she felt like she would cry all day, night, and year she wanted to read some of the old books up here. I grabbed a labled box that said old books. She grabbed a book called fairytale, and it was writtin by Enessa Rose. "WHOA!, this is writtin by my mom!!" She opened the book and saw the beautifull words that her mother had turned into a book. She flipped to the last page. Something caught her eyes and blue ribbon. Before she got a chance to pull it she heard"
"JULIE! Your dinner's ready!"
Julie was surprised that her aunt zetha (the people she lives with are her aunts) called her down for dinner. She must have guest and want to put on a good expression. "Comeing!"
Jullie put the book on her bed and left the room

Chapter 2

When Julie arrived down stairs she was surprised that no one was there. "Huh?"
She went to the kitchen counter. There pasta splattered on the floor.
"Aunt Zetha?, Aunt Laylay? Aunt Zooma? "
Julie ran to the font door. The knob was cold and wet when she turned it.
Outside, the sky was gray and gloomy. The air felt moist and Julie still didn't know where her Aunts were. She Ran up to her room ( Which is the attic ) and opened a card bored box full of fabric totes. She grabbed 2 and placed them on her bed. "They abandoned me!!!" She could feel her warm tears on her cheeks. "I know! I'll run away! I'll run away with everything they have!" First she grabbed 1 tote and stuffed it with portable food such as canned peaches, rasins, mini fruit juices,14 bottles of water, and snick snack stuff. The second bag was filled to the brim with 6 pair of jeans,5 long sleeve shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, 4 pair of short sleeve shirts."I'll need another tote" She grabbed one more and filled it with her tooth brush and toothpaste, 3 of her favorite books, 3 small toys, and a hair brush. "That oughta do it" Suddenly she heard the bark of a dog. "Angelica!" Julie ran down stairs and grabbed her dog. "Your coming with me" Again Julie grabbed another tote and filled it with a small bag of dog food that just scweezed in, a small bouncy ball, a skweaky toy, and her favorite pack of doggie bacon. Julie thought for a second, she'll need money. She ran to her Aunt Zethas room and opened her closet, clothes fell every where, she pushed it out of the way and jumped in the closet. There in the back was a sliver safe. "hee hee! Good thing I saw Aunt Zetha punched in her number. " 563296 Beep went the safe and it slowly opened. Inside was money but not much, She must have taken some out for HER trip that didn't involve me. She grabbed it all. Walking through Zetha's room she saw a sliver suitcase. "PERFECT!!!" She grabbed the case and dragged it to her room. Then she stuck all the different totes in the suitcase and put the money in. She went through all her other aunts rooms and took the money. "Tomarrow, I'm leaving, and never comeing back".........

Chapter 3

Juile took one more look around the cold bare attic. The only things that remained were her bed and a few boxes in the back that she was never aloud to touch. This was her chance, but she didn't move her feet but only stared at her bed. There lie her mothers book, the last memory of her. She picked it up gently and stared at the tittle. Fairytale and in the bottem text it said: Not about the classic fairytale, but a different type. Julie tucked the book in her suitcase and left the room. "Looks like I'm ready" She took one last look at the house which she had lived for 8 years and the house of which I was abanded in. then she turned aound. Juile twisted the knob of her cold door and stepped outside. The cold winter air hit Julie in a flash and she shivered. She couldn't stand looking at the house again so she ran out. She didn't know where she was going but it was far, far away from here.

Last edited by sillybung on December 20th 2009, 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung Empty Re: ~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung

Post by Amber December 12th 2009, 12:17 pm

LoVe It So FaR!1!1!
Amber
Amber
M Member

http://shadowedloveslight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung Empty Re: ~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung

Post by norih December 12th 2009, 12:25 pm

LOVE it too so far!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 12th 2009, 12:42 pm

Thanks! New chapter coming soon
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 12th 2009, 1:21 pm

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 12th 2009, 1:32 pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 13th 2009, 10:41 am

New chapter comeing soon
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight December 13th 2009, 12:59 pm

Its great!!!!!!
Twilight
Twilight
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 13th 2009, 2:32 pm

New chapter added!
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber December 13th 2009, 2:35 pm

LLOOVVEE the new chappie!
Amber
Amber
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 13th 2009, 2:40 pm

Love it!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 13th 2009, 2:42 pm

Smiley Thanksies
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 13th 2009, 2:48 pm

YW
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally123 December 13th 2009, 6:32 pm

Love the new chapter Smiley
Sally123
Sally123
S Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight December 13th 2009, 6:43 pm

Yeah, its great, nice job!
Twilight
Twilight
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen December 20th 2009, 12:21 am

I Love this, could you write more soon?!
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 10:36 am

Sure, I'll do it right now!
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 12:01 pm

Great! write more soon!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 12:07 pm

Soon, I'm still writing it on paper ~Fairytale~ An original story by sillybung Icon_razz LOLZ. The next chapter will come later today
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 12:11 pm

Yayz!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down