Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼

+7
Nikki
phillieschamps5
Amber
Fred100
sillybung
norih
TheLovelyLife
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty ☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼

Post by TheLovelyLife January 1st 2010, 3:54 pm

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Nqepzb
You can call me Arielle i have experienced working with orders and graphics and it is fun i love to make things for people! It took me a long time to work with things and then i finally got the hang of it!
I have a shop on Webkinz Insider (WI) LOL but sadly it closed not many people ordered there, but i know that her at awesome you will! Well i hope now let's get on with the rules.

CURRENTLY: OPEN

LOOK at post 5 for a new thing!

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you PM me your order i will not do it, but you can PM me saying that you have ordered at my shop.
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 352496 RULES ☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 352496

1) If you don't like your order please tell me and i would be happy to fix it.
2) No rude or mean behavior.
3) Please respect me and other people here on Awesome
4) PLEASE do not rush me and post or PM me: Is my order done? You are way too slow, or anything like that.
5) BIG RULE: Always remember to thank me for your order and use your BEST manners PLEASE! :]

Now i will show what you can order below.

FONTS:

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2ivejjq
P.S. this font thing is big so sorry if it is!

FORM!
Text:
Which font do you want:
What color:
Anything else?
Transparent or background?
If background what color?
~~~

Glitter Texts:
1. ☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9194936T308D34
2.☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9194952T811D32
3.☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9195007T150D36 This one comes in (3) colors purple, blue and red.
4.☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9195037T238D36 This one comes in red and tan
5.☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9195058T141D38 This one comes in rainbow color or blue.
6.☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Glitterfy9195123T437D34

These glitter texts come with glitter. These are the glitter choices:
Hearts,Stars and glitters,Hearts,money signs,Twinkle glitter,Shimmer glitter,bubble glitter,and regular glitter.

FORM:
What type of glitter text do you want:
What type of glitter:
Anything else?
~~~

Color bars:
!!!!! Size is big
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Sqi5j7
FORM:
What pic:
Do you want text:
Anything else:
~~~
~~~

Next is blobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2pqpe0z
This was used for christmas but i will just show a blob picture in christmasy type.

FORM:
What type of blob:
Anything else:
Anything specific:
~~~

Look at the other posts below this for other little mini shop that go along with it!

Last edited by TheLovelyLife on January 21st 2010, 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : HAD TO ADD SOMETHING)
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Humor : very random you know yah want to talk to me

http://Webkinzinsider.com

Back to top Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty Arielle's quote, rainbow text, and mess letter, plus mini shop!

Post by TheLovelyLife January 1st 2010, 4:09 pm

Arielle's quote, rainbow text, and mess letter mini shop!!!!

QUOTES:
I didn't know what love was till i met you

FORM FOR QUOTES:
How do you want your quote to be expressed? (like feelings, problems, ect.)
What do you want it to say?
How many lines up to 2 lines only:
What colors you want to be used:
Anything else:
~~~

Heart siggies!!
( Now on WI lots of people have these!)
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Dfivie
Form!!!
What color do you want the heart to be?
Anything else:
~~~
Now Blinkie texts!
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Xblgs8

FORM:
Text:
What color moving squares:
Anything else:
~~~

Next is mess letters and rainbow texts!
(I do not make these i do them on a site)
Rainbowtextordernow!
Form:
Text:
~~~
Mess letters:
1.мєѕѕ ℓєттєяѕ σя∂єя ησω!
2.ⓜⓔⓢⓢ ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡⓢ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ!

3.๓єรร lєttєгร ๏г๔єг ภ๏ฬ!
4.m lξtt ☻®Ðξ® ∩☻w!
5.ოპჰჰ lპནནპΓჰ ῶΓძპΓ ῆῶw!

6.ወΣss ረΣէէΣշs ፀշծΣշ ռፀሠ!
7.MΣƧƧ ᄂΣƬƬΣЯƧ ӨЯDΣЯ ПӨЩ!

FORM:
Which number of mess letter:
What do you want it to say:
What color text:
Anything else:
~~~

Clementine sketch text:
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Iyhi4o
FORM:
Text:
Color:
Anything else:
~~~
More fonts:
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2r4juw1
Text:
Color:
Which font:
Anything else?
~~~~

GIFT BOXES!!!!!!
In each gift box it will contain 3 or 4 items plus want more than that? Then order the EXCLUSIVE gift box and get up to 5 or 8 things!!!
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2w3137l

FORM:
Exclusive or regular gift box?

Siggies!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 350484m
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ F1ecec
~Please include picture or desription of picture, or anything specific you need for all things that include pics.~

I have gotten to the end i hope you have fun and order at my shop thanks for stopping by!!

~ Arielle

Last edited by TheLovelyLife on January 21st 2010, 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : had to add something)
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty Re: ☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼

Post by TheLovelyLife January 2nd 2010, 7:10 pm

Amber
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ N4juk5
I thought these 3 were the best:
ⓐⓜⓑⓔⓡ

ค๓๒єг

αмвєя

(You can change the color)
Hope you enjoy your orders!

Sillybung
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 3482ctj
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 1zzm97r
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2hfnw9x
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Ld0jt
I think i spelled your name right..
Here you go enjoy your gift box!

TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty Arielle's Adoption Center!!!! Adopt Now!

Post by TheLovelyLife January 2nd 2010, 7:30 pm

Now all you can do is pick a blob from the adoption center and you are good and ready to go!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 15yzyvr This is Sweetsies! About Sweetsies: She loves her pink yarn, plus she is a sweet and loving cat! Adopt her now!!!!!!!!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 10emvbb This is May! About May: She loves to spin around around, if she gets dizzy she still spins around and around! Plus she is very quiet! Adopt her now!!!!!!!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Euk0fm This is Noodles! About Noodles: Noodles loves noodles, soup, stew, and broths! Noodles is always eating its favorite meals like........ NOODLES! Adopt now!!!!!!!!!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2chxq4o This is spot! About Spot: He loves to play, he is fun, loving, and caring. He is so sweet that i just think he needs a home! Poor spot, . . . Adopt him now!!!!!!!!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 332p4sm This is Pomegranate! About Pomegranate: She love loves to get on the computer and go on WI, WW, plus awesome! Her eyes are always glued to the computer and she is on it EVERY day!!! Adopt her now!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty More graphics!

Post by TheLovelyLife January 2nd 2010, 7:32 pm

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Amers, but hers looked really nice that i am using hers for an example!

I can do this in a siggie and avvie

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2r22590

FORM

Type of picture give discription please:
Name:
Anything else:

Last edited by TheLovelyLife on January 12th 2010, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a side to ma shop)
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Empty Re: ☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼

Post by TheLovelyLife January 2nd 2010, 7:33 pm

Post reserved for future use
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 2nd 2010, 9:20 pm

GIFT BOXES!!!!!!
In each gift box it will contain 3 or 4 items plus want more than that? Then order the EXCLUSIVE gift box and get up to 5 or 8 things!!!
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2w3137l

FORM:
Exclusive or regular gift box? Exclusive Plz! thanks!

Also, can I adopt spots?
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm

YAY! Thanks! And you spelled it right! Smiley
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 2nd 2010, 11:17 pm

This shop is really-really cool
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Humor : Im back

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 3rd 2010, 10:05 am

Thanks! Feel free to order
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 3rd 2010, 10:29 am

norih wrote:GIFT BOXES!!!!!!

FORM:
Exclusive or regular gift box? Exclusive Plz! thanks!

Also, can I adopt spots?

Yes you may adopt spots!

norih
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 112
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 264
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 34do6q1
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Kaoheb
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2exbwuu
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 280o6kx
Thanks i hope you like your orders!
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 3rd 2010, 1:52 pm

I LOVE them!
Thanks so much!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2chxq4o
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 3rd 2010, 11:06 pm

norih wrote:I LOVE them!
Thanks so much!

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2chxq4o

Your welcome come again!
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 4th 2010, 6:53 am

Hey i need that Blinky one!
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 4th 2010, 4:12 pm

Well you need to fill out the form or i won't know what you want.
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 4th 2010, 6:56 pm

Okey!
Text: Fred100
What color moving squares: Orange
Anything else: Nah I hope it'd be cool
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 4th 2010, 8:21 pm

Fred100 wrote:Okey!
Text: Fred100
What color moving squares: Orange
Anything else: Nah I hope it'd be cool

Sorry there was no orange so i did red hope you like it!

Fred100
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2hxpm50
Come back again!
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber January 5th 2010, 12:09 am

FORM:
What type of hair: Blond, smi curly in a poney tail

Boy or girl: girl
What kind of clothes do you want your doll to have: Tank top
Any accesaries: Earings and a necklace, maybe some makeup. but you odn't have to do them
Amber
Amber
M Member

http://shadowedloveslight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber January 5th 2010, 12:12 am

How do you want your quote to be expressed? (like feelings, problems, ect.) problems, and a lil sad
What do you want it to say? You can pick

How many lines up to 2 lines only: as many as you want
What colors you want to be used: you pick
Anything else:Nope

And could I have any random Siggy that says Amber
Or even has the quote worked in, like under my name Smiley

lol, sorry, b ut your works awesome
Amber
Amber
M Member

http://shadowedloveslight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 5th 2010, 9:23 am

Thanks i will do it when i get home from school! :]
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 5th 2010, 1:05 pm

OH MY GOOODNESS!!!
IT'S MARVELOUS!!
THANK YOU A TON!!!
Hey can you create the same thing saying
"Welcome To Art Castle"?
Please?
I Can fill the form again

Text:
Welcome To Art Castle
What color moving squares: Red Winking & Can you create a blue one too?
Anything else: I've Seen it already so nothing more to say grin
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 7th 2010, 1:48 pm

Amber wrote:How do you want your quote to be expressed? (like feelings, problems, ect.) problems, and a lil sad
What do you want it to say? You can pick

How many lines up to 2 lines only: as many as you want
What colors you want to be used: you pick
Anything else:Nope

And could I have any random Siggy that says Amber
Or even has the quote worked in, like under my name Smiley

Amber
[♥️One tear in the driving rain; one voice in a sea of pain]
{Could the m.a.k.e.r of the stars, hear the sound of my breaking heart?
♥️
}

Siggie
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2ee96qd

Fred100
☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 312bxo9

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 2dl3x1u

Hope you like them!

lol, sorry, b ut your works awesome
TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 7th 2010, 7:50 pm

Lovely life can u remove "The" because i needed one saying
"Welcome to Art Castle"
One in red & One in blue
Thanks & Sorry for the trouble
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyLife January 8th 2010, 9:40 pm

Fred100 wrote:Lovely life can u remove "The" because i needed one saying
"Welcome to Art Castle"
One in red & One in blue
Thanks & Sorry for the trouble

It's alright i was busy yesterday so i found some time today!

Fred100

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ Pui54

☼ OMG it's Arielle's Graphic shop!!!! Don't like an order than you can get a new one! Come now and order!☼ 34qs7yh

Hope you like them!

TheLovelyLife
TheLovelyLife
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 January 9th 2010, 6:00 am

YAAY!!
Thanks A lot!!
Fred100
Fred100
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next