Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV or Books

+3
Sshadow
Kaynil
Nelliel
7 posters

Go down

TV or Books Empty TV or Books

Post by Nelliel May 25th 2010, 5:14 pm

This is probably like: Tv wins and not even by a landslide..more like a countryslide..

But let's see. I'm going for Books. It requires more of an imagination, and I never really liked TV like that.

What about you?
Nelliel
Z Member
Z Member

Back to top Go down

TV or Books Empty Re: TV or Books

Post by Kaynil May 27th 2010, 5:38 am

This might surprise you but I rather books too. I never going to miss a chapter because I can pause at any time, still, I usually read a lot and stop because of needs, not because I feel like stopping. I like devouring books, specially tales.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Y Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sshadow May 31st 2010, 3:38 am

Well this is something that if people could separate the two I think we would be better off Smiley Books are great. They take a lot of imagination and its very easy to get lost in them. TV is great as well. If done right they can keep you hooked and you can actually begin to feel for and empathize with the characters. Not to mention it can be great entertainment.
Sshadow
Sshadow
Z Member
Z Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 0000000005 June 7th 2010, 8:34 am

Kaynil wrote:This might surprise you but I rather books too. I never going to miss a chapter because I can pause at any time, still, I usually read a lot and stop because of needs, not because I feel like stopping. I like devouring books, specially tales.
I think the same way Smiley
Y Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih June 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernie June 17th 2010, 5:26 pm

TV, because it doesn't require too much imagination (or reading). Straight to the point without any of that useless narration or detail.
Ernie
Ernie
W Member

Humor : fat people

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 5:31 pm

TV. I am just that FAT. Nah nah nah nah nah Not really...
Jamie
Jamie
Z Member
Z Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down