Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlets stone 5-6 chapters up

2 posters

Go down

Scarlets stone 5-6 chapters up Empty Scarlets stone 5-6 chapters up

Post by sillybung February 19th 2011, 3:36 pm

~Introduction~
I packed 3 pair of jeans, 7 pair of shirts (4 short sleeve 3 long sleeve) my favorite blanket, 5 bottles of water, and $50.00 in cash. She had had enough of her father, or I should say STEP-father. Her real dad had left when she was just 3 years old. Now, 8 years later she realized that nobody cared, so she came up with her only conclustion. Running away...

Chapter 1
I didn't understand half the time why my mother had married this man. His name was Jake, he had long brown hair, a scrufy beard he never shaved, and always wore a pair of brown shorts with a T-shirt. He treated my mom like a maid. Just yesterday he made my mother go all the way downtown to buy him his favorite ice-cream flavor. Everytime I asked why you married him she just said "It's for your own good Scarlet!" And when she says it her voice cracks up like she's about to cry. My mother's name is Jane, she has long brown curly hair and dresses very formal, even when she doesn't have to. It hurt me to leave my mother behind with..That thing called my father....but I couldn't stand it! I had to leave! I am tired of being raised by a MONSTER! And so I left with only my backpack and myself. Who know where I'm going or where I'll end up, but I know it's far, far away from here....

I stared by making a left turn on Argo ST and a right by the mini mart, thats what lead me to the cannyon woods which is home and named by the cannyon wonder insect. I still wonder why they named a woods after an insect...but anyway back to the point, I didn't know where I was going. The sun was setting and I couldn't tell if I was going north, south, east, or west. All I know was that I was going somewhere...I just didn't know yet. But then something stopped m in my tracks..I heard a scuddling in the leafs...pretty soon I saw a shadow of a figure..hard to tell if it was a human or animal..but then it all came clear.

The figure popped in front of me. It appeared it be a girl, hard to tell in the dark. But I noticed she took out her hand and put it in front of me.
"Hello! I'm Fern"....

CHAPTER 2
My mouth dropped open. I couldn't seem to pick my jaw back up because I was standing there for about 2 minutes with it open.
"Uh..." I finally managed to say
The girl smiled
"Well, anyway, my name is Fern but most people call me Autum"
"Uh...." I said
"Quite a vocabulary you have there, is that the only word you know?" Autum said
I picked my jaw back up
"Um..No...who are you?...."
"Did you not just hear me! Ugh, humans now a days"
I was about to ask what she wanted but something had stopped me. Did she just say humans now days like...she isn't? Then the next words I said weren't the brightest things to say
"What are you?"
Autum seemed a bit tensed when I said that
"I am human just like you but...uh, well..." She seemed lost of words.
I was getting a bit nervous but the next thing that came out of her mouth shocked me the most
"SO Scarlet, should I explain why I'm here and what I want? Or should I just skip that and move on?"
Again my mouth dropped. Let me tell you what was going on in my brain
How does she know my name?
What does she want?
Why is she here?!
With all the thought in my head I fainted. The last thing I remember before blacking out was that Autum rushed to my side...

Chapter 3
I awoke to the sun shining in my face. I saw Fern, or should I say Autum sitting by a rock looking at what seemed like pebbles. Her face was so intrested into the small brown pebble it seemed like she would never let it go. I remembered yesterday, unlike most people when they faint I actually remembered what had happened. And now was the time to ask questions, I want to know why and what she wants.
I got up and walked to her. She didn't take her eyes of the rocks, I wondered if she was ever going to look away
"Uh..Fern?"
With her eyes still looking at the pebble she said
"It's Autum"
"Then why do people call you Autum?"
"Because..." Her voice trailed off as she continued looking at the rock
I was getting angry, I mean wouldn't you? I'm standing there asking a question that NEVER seems to get answered!
"HELLO!?!?"
Autum looked away just for a second
"What..."
"You never answered my question"
After a moment of silence she put the rock into her pocket
then she looked at me.
"They call me Autum because it is my nick name"
"How does Autum relate to fern??" I asked
"One, I don't like my name as Fern
Second, its a name of a plant, you know! The Autum fern?
I stood quiet
"What do you want" Autum stood in the light, I could see her more clearly, she was about my age, maybe a year older, but she acts as though...she's older then what she looks like I should say.
"Well, I think I should start from the beggining of why I'm here"
"Yea, that might help!"
She looked a little offened but continued
"I am the..Stone keeper....."

Chapter 4
My mine was racing with thoughts
"Um..whats the Stone keeper?" I asked. My face turned red for I felt a bit odd for not knowing
"Well, as you can see I am your age. You see, just last year this short muchroom like creature came up to me and told me that I am the stone keeper, She taught me, trained me, and everything else I needed to know!"
I stood there, I think my mouth opened because I felt a lot of air coming in.
"Where do I come in?" I asked
"WELL, there's a problem with the cave of stones"
"The cave of what?"
"The cave of stones is a cave, it has every stone, jem, and jewl known! But just a few months ago I waa noticing rare Stone's were dissapearing!"
I started to speak
"Then fine the person who took it!" It sounded a bit stupid to say that because this is what I got for and answer
"WHAT DO YOU THNK I HAVE BEEN DOING?!"
I stared at the ground
"and besides, its not a PERSON who is stealing it. Some sorta of evil force, I can just tell!" She continued
"Then why do you need me!" I asked
She pointed to my necklace. It was the shade of Amber and red together which gave it and orangey look. It was my mothers, and my grandmothers, and my great grandmother, and so forth back on.
"My necklace?!?"
Autum was about to speak but then we heard a rummbling.
It sounded like a deep rour. I could see a shadow. Then suddenly The figure jumped out! Autum stood frozen and I was about to faint..again

Chapter 5
I got a better look at the creature. It looked like a mix of...a bear and zebra. No kidding. Autum still hadn't moved. Then I heard a voice. It was Autum's
"It's a zebrea" She whispered
"A what?"
"A zebrea...I'll explain later..don't move until I say so"
I nodded half doubting it. After what seemed like ages Autum talked again
"Ok..see that stick over there? Grab it and hit it's toe"
I was about to argue back but she gave me this look that said I didn't want to hear it.
Scared I walked slowly to the stick. The zebrea turned it's head at me but didn't move. I picked it up and made my way towards the foot but the creature knew what I was after and jumped at me. Scared to death I ran the oppisite way. Autum screamed at me.
"NO!!! GO BACK!! HIT IT'S TOE!!!!!"
I didn't know if she was going crazy or not but I know that I was NOT going back. But the ergentcy in her voice did it. I stopped and turned back towards the zebrea, a white foam was forming a it's mouth. But, I ran to it, it tried to snap on me but he missed. After almost getting eaten alive I hit it's toe. I didn't know what happened but all I know was that it began to strink, and strink until it was nothing. Autum came up to me
"Phew that was close"
"Do you mind explaining WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"
"No time! I'll explain on the way!"
"On the way to what!?!?!"
"The cave of stones". Replied Autum

Chapter 6
Autum grabbed me and dragged me across the thick woods

Last edited by sillybung on February 27th 2011, 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Scarlets stone 5-6 chapters up Empty Re: Scarlets stone 5-6 chapters up

Post by norih February 20th 2011, 8:25 pm

Very interesting!
The beginning is like the Percy Jackson movie, right?
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 20th 2011, 10:15 pm

xD The movie? The movie is nothing like the book, I'm following a little from the book Smiley
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 21st 2011, 12:06 am

I read the book and seen the movie, but the movie and book are nothing alike.
I love the movie,if there was no book. But comparing the movie to the book is just from horrid to superb! Anyhow, in the movie it makes it more clear about how Percy's mom stays with the drunkard for percy's sake. That is what I meaner.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 21st 2011, 11:24 am

Yeah xD Percy Jackson the Movie is a great movie on it's own but I was very dissapointed that it didn't follow the story
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 21st 2011, 2:31 pm

I agree completely!!!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 22nd 2011, 7:47 pm

I started chatper 6 but I'm too lazy to finish xD
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 26th 2011, 12:18 pm

Lol.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 27th 2011, 3:33 pm

I'll prob add the rest today
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih February 27th 2011, 7:31 pm

Cool!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down