Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belive...........

+2
norih
sillybung
6 posters

Go down

Belive........... Empty Belive...........

Post by sillybung November 25th 2009, 4:32 pm

Chapter 1#
Cindy sat bye the window watching the cold, white snow flakes fall gently to the winter ground. Cindy's big sister Alex walked into the room wearing her teddybear PJs. "Did you make your wish list for santa this year?" Her mom asked. Before Cindy could anwser Alex commented "Santa isn't real" Everyone grew quiet. "Yes he is, you know he is" Mom said. She eyed her in a way that gave the message to Alex. "Yes, sorry, just kidding" The tone in her Voice didn't sound belivalbal. Cindy continued to look out the window then slowly walked upstairs to her room. "Cindy doesn't say much now a days" Mom looked at Alex. "Ever since jingles died she hasn't been the same" "HE WAS A DOG!" "A LOVED DOG!, Alex......it's time that you stoped and smelled the flowers. All you do is think and care of yourself!" Alex stood quiet. She looked at mom and noticed a tear roll down her cheeks. "You miss jingles too don't you.........." "Yes, With all my heart" Then Mom walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen.

Chapter 2#
It was night time
Cindy got in bed and thought about the next day.
Christmas.
All cindy wanted for christmas was for jingles to come back, that was the only thing she put on her wish list. She cuddled her purple bunny and slowly dowsed off.
Cindy awoke with the sound of chiming bells. "It's santa!" She ran out of bed and hurried to the living room where the big broud christmas tree stood. No one was there, Dissapointment flooded over her body. The bells she has heard had come from the bells that were outside. Cindy gazed around the room until somthing stopped her. A picture of jingles stood by the couch. Jingles was sitting by the christmas tree with a blue skweeky toy in his mouth that cindy had bought for him last year. When he was alive cindy thought.......Cindy let down a tear and before you know it she was sobbing. She grabbed the picture and hugged it. She cried and cried until her mother walked into the room......

Chapter 3#
Cindy's mom sat by her daoughter and patted her gentle back. "It's ok" Her voice calmed Cindy a little. Her mom kissed her in the head and said that she is sad too. This time her words did not comfort Cindy but only made it worse. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Cindy screamed! Mom was shocked. "WHAT! how is it MY fault" " You knew jingles wasn't feeling good, but you were cheap! You didn't want to take him to the vet!, You said you loved him, and missed him! But the truth is you NEVER cared for him!" Mom started to get up angry but Cindy stopped her. "I'm not done!!!!!, this morning you told Alex to stop thinking about herself, Well maybe she's not the only one in this house! Cindy got up and ran to her room

Last edited by sillybung on November 26th 2009, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Belive........... Empty Re: Belive...........

Post by norih November 25th 2009, 5:55 pm

Good Job!
Write more!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber November 25th 2009, 6:06 pm

Yeah, Super great! write more soon!!!!!1
Amber
Amber
M Member

http://shadowedloveslight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by norih November 25th 2009, 6:20 pm

I hope she does!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung November 26th 2009, 7:21 pm

New chapter added
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by norih November 26th 2009, 9:17 pm

Keep writing!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ••Belighaslarn•• December 6th 2009, 1:05 am

Yeah, its really good, can't wait for the next chapter!
••Belighaslarn••
••Belighaslarn••
V Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight December 12th 2009, 12:48 am

Kepp writing!
it's great!
Your a Awesome Writer!
Twilight
Twilight
W Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGITSDAVID May 29th 2010, 10:15 pm

Please keep writing grin

I love your writing!
OMGITSDAVID
OMGITSDAVID
Z Member
Z Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum