Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

5 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 11 Empty Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by Sally123 November 7th 2009, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

You Just got on A strange train, After Reciving a Strange letter- Delivered by an Owl. You Have to take your seat, who do you sit By?

OK Right now your on the train thing (I forget what its called), chose someone to sit by

RULES
You can create as many differnt charecters as you want
Godmodeling is allowed
No changing scenes (Ie. you start out on a bus where i said then you go suddenly to snapes class) untill I tell you so
Have Fun
No Bad word, or anything TO gorey
You cannot choose what house he/she gets put in thats my job (you the pple in the book didnt get to pick!)

Charecter form:
Username:
Charecter name:
Describe what they LOOK like:

Charecter List, and Names
Berny Valto (Burn)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Sally McAllister (Sal)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Ellie Twinkle (Ell)-- (Norih)Gwyffendior
Violeta Dawn (Vio)-- (norih)Slythern
Mae Willow (Mae)-- (Norih)Slythern
Gwen Rillo (Gwen)-- (Amber)-Slythern
Skyler Figgle (Sky)-- (Amber)-Raven Claw
Abby jinkles-----(Sillybung)Slythern

Last edited by Sally123 on November 7th 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sally123
Sally123
S Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 11:36 am

Abby desides that Mae's anwser is a no but still sticks around.
"Look, I'll give you a have an hour to deside."
"I need to go back to hogwarts to have my cast taken off."
Abby smiles
Finally, it comes off

Abby goes to hogwarts and quickly had her cast taken off.
"WOO HOO!!!!"
Abby did 5 cartwheels, 2 backflips, and 7 summersualts.
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by norih December 19th 2009, 12:57 pm

Mae thinks.

(Ali, I have a really good idea, will you go along with it? Here is my idea. Abby wants to get MAe back for being mean to her, and her boyfriend, so she casts a spell on Mae, forcing her to do whatever Abby tells her to do! Mae can break the spell, but for fun, she ges along with it! How do you like that idea? That will give this story a twist! Do you like it?)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 1:21 pm

(Hmmmmm well, in my mind not really, but if you want to I woudn't mind )

Abby teleports back to Mae
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 19th 2009, 7:54 pm

(Like what I mean is, you know how abby is mad at mae? Well she wants revenge, so she casts a spell on Mae and makes Mae practically be her servant! It would be funny to see what Abby would make Mae do!)

Mae is still thinking....
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 7:58 pm

( Ok. fine.....)

Abby takes out her wand and says:
Tella, mega, Abby jinkles!!

Mae stares at Abby
"Yes my master" she said

"Perfect!"
"Hmmm, show me your REAL house, knowing you, you would have a big grand house"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 19th 2009, 8:02 pm

(Thanks! Sorry, but it is gonna be really coolio! I will take control of talking my character now!)

"Ok Master." Mae says. But thinks WHY AM I SAYING THIS! SHE ISN"T MY MASTER! Mae tries to scream, but an BIG Griffonith, her worst nigtmare is blocking her

Mae ushers Abby into her tent, and then says the spell to her REAL home! She gives abby a basic tour, and gives her the live map to her house!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 8:04 pm

"Hmmmm perfect!"
"Can you show me the guest room and give me a cup of tea?"
Abby feels bad that she's doing this but Mae did the same thing to me.
Abby sighs and desides when she should take off the spell
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 19th 2009, 8:07 pm

"Just ask the live map to tell you where you want to go master. My master always deserves the best."

Mae watches abby do this, and then transports Mae into the food room, and grabs a cup of tea, just the way abby likes it
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 8:10 pm

"I'm starting to like this!"
"Dance like a monkey while pouring me a cup of tea BUT do not let a single drop on the floor
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

Mae obediently does what Abby asks, adding Chimpanzee sound effects too. Then, she senses what Abby will want her to do next, and does that too!

Abby is amazed, and claps her hands wildly
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 19th 2009, 8:13 pm

"Nicely done"
"Give me a foot rub when you get a chance, no, give it to me now."
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 11:58 am

(This is fun!You can be daring to!)

"Yes, my master. Let me just go get the supplies."Mae teleports and grabs the supplies.

Mae is screaming inside her head! She is trying so hard to scream, but all of a sudden, a minature Abby comes and stuffs a gag, with drugs, to make Mae fall into a very deep, deep sleep.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 12:00 pm

"Give me the foot rub already!"
Abby stares at the floor
"Mae, go and get that bannna cream pie foot rub"

Last edited by sillybung on December 20th 2009, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 12:02 pm

(you can call mae whatever you want to, and if abby wants to be called something else, mae can do that!)

"Yes, my master. Going now." Mae teleports herself, gets it, and then massages abby's back.

"My master, may I speak with your pardon?" mae asks
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 12:11 pm

Abby thinks
"What is it Mae?"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 12:12 pm

(you know you can get mae to call abby whatever you want, and get mae to call herself anything abby wants too, right?)

"Um, I remember, we have an appointment, really really soon."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 12:16 pm

Abby thinks again
I need to take the spell off.......if we go to the whispering forest like that then........a lot weird things will happen.

"tela mega, Mae willow!"
The spell was taken off
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 12:18 pm

mae is really groggy and so abby could do whatever spell she wanted on mae now. Soon, mae will kick her out of the house, if abby doesnt do something
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 1:40 pm

Abby stares at the floor
"Pay back...."
"I know you have been spying on me....."
"Why?, you don't want anything to do with me and you want to know what I do....."
"All I ask is why?"
"Tell me and I'll leave"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 2:18 pm

Mae is more awake now and TEleports Abby out of her house. Now abby can't come in. Only Mae can. At least MAe tries to. she feels some resistence.

"Why?Why don't i have control over my house anymore?" And then she remembers. Because Abby has the House Map, it is HER house!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 3:17 pm

"ugh!"
"Thats it!!!!"
Abby stares at Mae with cold eyes
"I am tired of being treated that way!, being spied on, being pushed!"
"This would have never happened if you took things more seriisoly!"
"But truth is, all you care about is your self!"
"When was the last time you cared!"
"I went to hogwarts for a change!, it took me work to get there!The finest school!"
"I know your story!"
"Everyone does!"
"Your dad doesn't want you in the house becuase all you care about is yourself!
"He paid money so you could get in!"
Abby shoved the map in Mae's hand and left the house slamming the door behind her

Last edited by sillybung on December 20th 2009, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 3:34 pm

(thx)

"Whew. I guess Abby just needed to blow off steam, so she did it to me. And anyhow, Everyone knows that Abby is a scholorship kid! And wow, abby thanks a lot about my dad. We ALL know that he hates me, because I am not a hippie like him, and THATS why he sent me to Hogwarts. And you really shouldn't of given me back the map. it could of been GOOD blackmail! See, you never think of things like this. Thats why YOU need ME!"

Mae said this all, because she knows Abby was listening to her.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 3:55 pm

Abby shouted
"I got that scholorship because I EARNED it!"
"And I don't need you!"
"I have been doing fine before!"

Abby looks at the ice
A shadow over powered it
She gulped.
"MAE!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!"
But all Abby saw was a green creature slamming her into the ice
Then every thing went black in her mind
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih December 20th 2009, 3:57 pm

Mae hears abby shout, and then eerie silence. She looks out the window, and Abby looks like a ragdoll. She reluctently teleports Abby in and gets her a nice, warm, bed.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung December 20th 2009, 4:04 pm

In Abby's mind:

She was.....somewhere......
She didn't know where but somewhere
She saw.....her best friend.....natile
She wanted to talk but a urge told her not to
Then she awoke

She was in a bed, and nice warm one in fact. But she felt warm liquid on her hand.
In her surpise it was a cut
She ached every where and felt cold
Then she remebered everything!
The green creature, the ice, her dream...
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next