Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

5 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 19 Empty Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by Sally123 November 7th 2009, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

You Just got on A strange train, After Reciving a Strange letter- Delivered by an Owl. You Have to take your seat, who do you sit By?

OK Right now your on the train thing (I forget what its called), chose someone to sit by

RULES
You can create as many differnt charecters as you want
Godmodeling is allowed
No changing scenes (Ie. you start out on a bus where i said then you go suddenly to snapes class) untill I tell you so
Have Fun
No Bad word, or anything TO gorey
You cannot choose what house he/she gets put in thats my job (you the pple in the book didnt get to pick!)

Charecter form:
Username:
Charecter name:
Describe what they LOOK like:

Charecter List, and Names
Berny Valto (Burn)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Sally McAllister (Sal)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Ellie Twinkle (Ell)-- (Norih)Gwyffendior
Violeta Dawn (Vio)-- (norih)Slythern
Mae Willow (Mae)-- (Norih)Slythern
Gwen Rillo (Gwen)-- (Amber)-Slythern
Skyler Figgle (Sky)-- (Amber)-Raven Claw
Abby jinkles-----(Sillybung)Slythern

Last edited by Sally123 on November 7th 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sally123
Sally123
S Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 19 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by norih January 3rd 2010, 1:51 pm

"No. Stupid Dog, for not giving me enough magic before, give me more NOW!"
Melody demands.
A letter falls onto Melody's lap.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 19 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by sillybung January 3rd 2010, 1:53 pm

Dear Melody,
Take them yo my layer!
Signed,
Voltamort

Abby gave Melody more magic
"May
I go to sleep now?"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 3rd 2010, 6:25 pm

(What does yo my layer mean? Also, once they meet Voltamort, then, she will give them their memories back, but for a little but longer, she will still be their master)

Melody says "NO! You DARE not call me by my name? HOW DARE YOU! And if you remembered to say my name, I may of pardoned you. but without, NO WAY! You arn't worth the title of stupid dog anymore! you are now called FootScum!"

But Melody isn't finished yet.

"Strange Weirdo, give me even MORE of your magic! I have used a lot!"

Strange Weirdo/Mae is worried, and protests weakly because it hasn't even been a day yet. Her magic hasn't grown back yet.

"Please, I beg of you, Master. Let me wait 2 more days before I give you more. Please?"

All of a sudden Strange Weirdo/Mae feels like 1000 needles are sticking into her body, and she feels faint.

Melody screams "THATS ENOUGH! Now YOU, TOO WILL NOT GIVE ME YOUR MAGIC? HOW DARE YOU!"
Melody makes an invisible hard punch at Mae. Even though you can't see it, you still feel it! A LOT!

Melody Screams again "HEY! I was going to let you wait for alittle while, but now, you are going to see MY leader. But before we go, Strange Weirdo, You are NOT worthy of such a name! I rename you...
(Also, make Mae's name really really really bad too.)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 4th 2010, 12:14 am

Stupid survent!
Abby scared looks at melody
"My queen, I am sorry, may I give you more magic, you are roalty"

( I mean, lair, you know, like where evil people live and do stuff? )
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 4th 2010, 10:08 pm

(oh! And my post was HUGE, dontcha think? Sorry i made Abby's name so bad! You didn't make Mae's name 1/2 as bad! Um, can I try to think of a worse name for her? Also, say what fraction of magic you give her.)

Melody screams

"NO! YOU, FootScum, YOU, YOU, YOU DARE TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER? But all this screaming is tiring me. I will take more of your magic, NOW!"

Melody is NOT finished yet.
"STUPID SERVENT, I hope YOU have learned your lesson. Give me more of your magic, NOW!"

Mae gives Melody 1/4 of her remaining magic.
Melody screams "WHAT? YOU DARE give me only 1/4 OF YOUR MAGIC? I am ROYALTY! I am your QUEEN! I have taken you in! And THIS is what you give me?"

(Also, you direct them into the lair. Also, I think right before we get into the lair, we should give them back their memory, but keep the rings on, so they will know who she is, but will STILL have to obey her! it will be GREAT!)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 4th 2010, 10:11 pm

( Ok, got it! Smiley )

Abby gives the remaining magic she had left to Melody
"GIVE ME MORE!" MElody screamed
Scared Abby said
"I don't have anymore, you never let me re-fresh my magic

( Ok, I like the idea! )
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 4th 2010, 10:17 pm

(Yay!)

"WHAT? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MORE? WHAT? THAT WAS 1/6 OF THE MAGIC YOU CAN STORE in your body! GIVE ME YOUR WAND! NOW! I WILL TAKE MAGIC FROM THAT!"Melody screams at Abby/FootScum

"YOU! STUPID SERVANT! I HAVE GIVEN YOU 1 day! GIVE ME MORE! YOU should of gotton more by now! GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR MAGIC!" Melody screams

Mae quietly says "I don't have a lot left, your Majesty."

Melody screams "GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE LEFT!"

Mae gives Melody 1/3 of her magic, which is all she has left.

Melody knows Mae has more "GIVE ME ALL, I SAID! YOU arn't worthy of a name called stupid servent, you are herby names CheapDumbSlave!"

(Go and lead melody to the lair, and right before she gives them their memory, put a harness spell on them, so they can't be a certain amount of feet away from Melody, or something like that.)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 4th 2010, 10:23 pm

Abby looks at Melody
"It's all I have, I already used my magic from the wand
"FINE" Melody said
"Both of you, follow me"
Melody knocks on the walls signaling to open the door
Both Mae and Abby walk in
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 4th 2010, 10:26 pm

(i will do smething short, cause YOU are in charge of the vials, and the harness spell.)

Mae and Abby have a blindfold on their eyes. Melody is instructing them to stay near her. Melody says that she feels bad about all the yelling, so she is going to give us a good spell.

(Not really. she will actually put the harness on and then give them the vials back)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 4th 2010, 10:28 pm

Melody each hands Abby and Mae a small vial
But before Melody says anything about them she says
"HARNEIESSA A MELODY!"
The harness spell was casted
"Drink each drink"
As doing as told everything came back to her
"I'm back!?!?"
Them Abby stares at Melody cold eyed and angry
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 4th 2010, 10:34 pm

Melody says

"Uh Uh Uh FootScum. You are FootScum, nothing better than that! You are going to see My friend. Yours too! Your Best Friend!"

Mae tries to run, but feels a resistence. Melody explains for her

"You two cannot be more than 5 feet away from me! Isn't that lovely? Now. Going through that door gives you a boost in magic. Give it to me now."

Mae says "NO!"

Melody says "Oh no, i paraphrased that wrong! I ORDER you to give me all of your new magic FootSum and CheapDumbSlave!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 4th 2010, 10:38 pm

Without know Abbys legs start to move
"Whoa whats happeing"
"I have a spell on you, You may have your memory back but your still my slave"
Looking at MAe she wanted to say I told you so but Abby only staed quiet so she wouldn't put her friendship at risk

( I have an idea, how about when we get there it isn't really voltemort! They just said that so they wouldn't give off there cover, it's really Mrs.Hingam and Maren!! )
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 6th 2010, 6:37 pm

(And are they going to rescue them? How?)

Once Mae hears that order, she screams "NO!" But to her astonishment, Mae sees a thick, steady line of lilac magic swirling to Melody

Melody says "You are going to pay for that CheapDumbSlave! Give me MORE of your magic! Another 1/3 of it! NOW! I order you to."

Again, Mae sees a thick, steady line of lilac magic swirling to Melody
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 7th 2010, 5:09 pm

( Mrs.Hingram is the one that is evil and so is mayron! You can take control of Maryon. They have been the ones who have been sending the notes )

Abby screams
"WHY DON'T YOU GO IN!"
Melody looked strieght into Abby's eyes
"What fun would that be if I have slaves?"
Abby gets the magic and gives it to Melody
Turning her head away Melody thought of something
Thinking of something harsh to say she says
"Well Abby, you are one tough cookie, going through all the beatings, and name callings all for this?"
Abby knew where she was going with this
"And always working hard, but what about your secrets? The ones NO body knows about, like....that you have magic allergys......"
"Thats enough", Abby said, "So what, if I use all my magic up at one time I'll never get them back, so what!"
"And Mae, so harsh that your dad didn't care about you, so he paid for you to get out, wish your mother was alive right? Or is she? Remember the times that you were actually NICE!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 7th 2010, 7:16 pm

(Oh! Nice! I like it! And Melody will be forced to give the solo ring maing Mae and Abby her slaves to them! I like it a lot! And they, just like Melody need magic!)

Mae is about to scream thats not true, but she feels like there is a gag on her mouth! She can't speak! Or mindspeak for the matter either.

Melody says to Mae "Thats better, now isn't it. It is so much better to not have you screaming all the time. Now Abby and Mae, go in and then i will pull you back again. You know the drill. Then, you BOTH will give me 3/4 of the magic you get. I am starving for magic. Walking burns a lot you know. I LOVE taking other people's magic and then using it against them, like i did with mae! Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

Once that happenes, melody recieves a letter saying bring them in now. No more tricks.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 8th 2010, 10:23 pm

Abby does as told
Staring at the floor Melody says
"And....have you seen how you to look? All cut and bruised"
Getting angry Abby shouted at Melody
"THATS ENOUGH! It's bad enough your MAKING us give you magic but no you insualt us! Yeah, maybe be ARE all cut and bruised, but it's ALL YOUR falut! I bet you are the one who sent the letters!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 8th 2010, 10:32 pm

(Next scene, will you do the maren and Mrs.hingram thingy? We will control both of them, just like we do with Melody. Be VERY VERY creative.)

Mae gives the magic to Melody and then Melody gets another letter saying BRING THEM IN RIGHT NOW!
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 8th 2010, 10:35 pm

( no, YOU will be Maryon, this way you get some part and I don't hog it, and yeah, next seen )

Melody walks
"Follow me or else"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 8th 2010, 10:37 pm

(kk)

Mae snipes back "Well, we cant be anywhere farther than 5feet from you. I don't think we have a choice."

Melody laughs and leads them into a hallway...............
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 8th 2010, 10:42 pm

When Abby came into the room she gasped
"Mrs. ......Mrs..... Hingram! And Maryon!!!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 8th 2010, 10:50 pm

(thanks a lot!)

Maryon snidly says

"Hello, Hello, welcome all. Welcome to our lovely place! It is nice, isn't it not, to just step in and out the door to get a magic boost. I can tell Melody, taht you are one of the Magic Suckers. You need Magic daily to sustain you! Sometimes more than Daily! I see you brought our slaves with you. They are in our house now, and cant do anything harmful. Please deactivate all the spells except the binding spell."

Maryon shuts the door and spelllocks it.
Then he says
"Melody, now please take off the last spells and hand the ring over."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 9th 2010, 11:37 am

Not wanting to Melody hands the rings over
Abby looks streight into the eyes of the hogwarts quiditch teacher
"So.....Mrs.Hingram! This was YOUR plot, not Voltomorts!" Abby saysg
"Of course dear, He-who-must-not-be-named is Harry Potter's enemy!
Mrs.Hirgam started circled Mae and Abby
"Why? You have everything you ever wanted?!?!?!. You won the wizards olyipics in 1st place! You became a teacher at the most famous and best school for wizardry!"
Mrs.Hingram only anwsered by saying
"Becasue I wanted MORE!!!!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 9th 2010, 11:41 am

(Wait, where does harry potter come into this?)

Maryon says forcefully "Melody, take off the last spells and hand the ring over. Wait, no, don't do that! I have a MUCH MUCH MUCH better idea!"

Maryon becons to Mrs.Hingram. He whispers "Get 3 rings, and make 2 of them master rings, and one a slave ring. Give the slave ring to Melody and then we can have not 1, not 2, but 3 slaves! isn't that perfectly genius?"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 9th 2010, 11:45 am

( LOL, I was just stating that Voltamort was Harry Potter's enemy not yours, they were just using Voltamorts name to scare them )

Abby who has good hearing shouts
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"
But them Abby looked at Mayron
"Why....I thought we were friends, what happened?"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 9th 2010, 11:48 am

(Ah!)

Maryon says "WHAT? When did you ever think of that? I have ALWAYS LOATHED you! You keep on beating me at EVERYTHING! Except for cleverness. I ALWAYS beat you there!"

Then he whispers to Mrs. Hingram "GO! Do it now!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next