Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

5 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 23 Empty Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by Sally123 November 7th 2009, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

You Just got on A strange train, After Reciving a Strange letter- Delivered by an Owl. You Have to take your seat, who do you sit By?

OK Right now your on the train thing (I forget what its called), chose someone to sit by

RULES
You can create as many differnt charecters as you want
Godmodeling is allowed
No changing scenes (Ie. you start out on a bus where i said then you go suddenly to snapes class) untill I tell you so
Have Fun
No Bad word, or anything TO gorey
You cannot choose what house he/she gets put in thats my job (you the pple in the book didnt get to pick!)

Charecter form:
Username:
Charecter name:
Describe what they LOOK like:

Charecter List, and Names
Berny Valto (Burn)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Sally McAllister (Sal)--(Sally123)-Hufflepuf
Ellie Twinkle (Ell)-- (Norih)Gwyffendior
Violeta Dawn (Vio)-- (norih)Slythern
Mae Willow (Mae)-- (Norih)Slythern
Gwen Rillo (Gwen)-- (Amber)-Slythern
Skyler Figgle (Sky)-- (Amber)-Raven Claw
Abby jinkles-----(Sillybung)Slythern

Last edited by Sally123 on November 7th 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sally123
Sally123
S Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 23 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by norih January 25th 2011, 7:07 pm

"oh! This is your friend Migual! Nice to meet you! I am Mae, like I said!" Mae said.

She motioned to Abby to come closer and whispered
" you never told me he was cute!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play - Page 23 Empty Re: Hogwarts School Of Which Craft And wiserdry Role Play

Post by sillybung January 25th 2011, 9:00 pm

Abby Blushed
"Be quite Mae and THINK!...Um Melody! The cell..uh...whispering forest!, um....the...the...prison, MAYRON!!....

Migual stood quite
"Will you give me a chance! I need to talk to you!"

Abby got angry again
"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!! You have 10 seconds to go before I actually tap you into nothing!!!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 26th 2011, 3:16 pm

"well it is true! He is a hottie!!!! who is melody? Who is mayron?"

(I have an idea. Migual can say that they put a curse on them so that if they escaped one of them would lose their memory!!! Do you like that idea? If not, do whatever you thought of.)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 26th 2011, 5:55 pm

(Sure! but should I made Migual evil or good)

Abby blushed again
"Mae...ok...um..."
Abby saw so depressed she ran out of words, she collapsed on her bed crying again

"Abby..."Migual sighed
This time she didn't stop him
"Look, I'll tell you why she lost her memory, Mayron put a curse on you and Mae in case you escape"

"Well...can you reverse the curse?" Abby asked as she got up

(Take controll over Migual for a while so you have something to say)
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 26th 2011, 7:31 pm

(Um, I can kinda insert Mae into the conversation a little bit. And with good/evil thats ur choice)

"No! They never trusted me with that sort of stuff. I was like treated as a lowly wizard in training! As if! The only one who can reverse the spell is the one who put it on." Migual said
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 26th 2011, 9:46 pm

(Ok XD Sorry if I upset you :Smiley)

"Oh...Then who put it on? Mayron or Mrs. Hingram?? Abby replied, with a patient and calm tone.

In Abbys mind she wanted to say: UGH!!! DO SOMETHING!! You were part of them!!!"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 27th 2011, 1:46 pm

(Not at all Smiley)

Migual said "I don't know! They didn't tell me 'High class information' "

Mae just stared at Migual as if in a trance.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 28th 2011, 7:05 pm

Suddenly a thought came to Abbys mind

"Wait a secone, how come I can remember? And is it perment?" Abby asked

"Mae?? Whats wrong?"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 28th 2011, 8:30 pm

Mae just stares at Migual

Migual says "No, you should remember, i think."
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 28th 2011, 10:24 pm

"Mae??" Abby walks over and waves her hand in front of her

"Whats wrong with her?" She asked Migual.
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 28th 2011, 11:01 pm

Migual says "I dont know. You have to trust me. We can go back to Mayron and we can pretend you are under my spell. Thats our only chance for Mae."

(How about abby finally agrees, but Migual actually puts a spell over Abby and he was the one who did the spell on Mae, and he snaps Mae out of the spell, but they are trapped with him again. Like? or not like? I just came up with it, let me know what you think.)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 29th 2011, 11:52 am

(Ok, but in the very end Migual turns nice ok, like when Abby and Mae are about to die and he realizes what he has done?? XD I can't stand everyone being evil grin)

Abby thinks for awhile. Her trust level was very thin but...
"Ok...., f-f-f-ine....I'll go"
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 29th 2011, 1:04 pm

(ok! but for a couple of pages, he is evil. Sorry, we just need this to go somewhere.)

Migual says "Great!" with a smirk on his face.
He says, "now for this to be realistic, we need you to look like you are under my spell too, so I am just going to say one thing,and then everything will be ready."

He motions with his wand, mutters under his breath "maestopstaringyourstillundermyspellabbyyouarenowtooandalacazoo!"

Mae snaps out of stand says "how may I serve you master?" to Migual.
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sashakiki January 29th 2011, 1:14 pm

guys sorry to butt in again but when hopefully we get new members they wont be aloud to join this rp will they? so whats the pint in having it?)
sashakiki
sashakiki
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 29th 2011, 3:24 pm

(Well, it's like on other websites, this RP is already established, it's like joining highschool 50 pages later when he have already settled in it with our charecters, it just so happens that me and Norih took over, there use to be more but they don't go on anymore)

Abby stands ups
"How may I serve you master?" Abby says in a trance
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 29th 2011, 7:18 pm

(yeah, this is kinda just something me and sillybung do. I mean, we really enjoy it, and after like 29pages, we are NOT giving up on it, you know???)

Migual laughs and says "Finally! I cant believe you fell for that Abby! Mayron is going to be sooooo pleased with me."

(also, um sillybung, how about we both post as migual now, ok?)
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 29th 2011, 9:17 pm

(Ok)

Abby again repeats:
"How may I searve you Master?"

"Now to call Mayron Over" Migual says
Zatozo Merphous! He shouted.
Suddenly Mayron showed up with Mrs.Hingram nagging him to go bald.
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 30th 2011, 2:09 pm

Migual says "look! Abby actually fell for the trap, and Mae was perfect! Good job Mae!!! So, now what should we do with them? Should we bring them back to the dungeon? Or should they give us their energy?"

Mae smiles, and says "how may I serve you Master?"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 30th 2011, 3:16 pm

"Hmmm, well Abby and Mae hold extrodinary power that can only be unleashed if we kill them" Mayron said while tapping his fingers

"Sounds like a plan" Migual said evily

"How may I searve you master?" Abby said again
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 30th 2011, 3:51 pm

Migual says "Shut Up Abby and Mae! We are trying to think here."

Mayron says, "But, we can also get even more power if we put this new spell over them that gives us 95% of their magic everyday and they keep 5% of the magic to serve us! They hold so much magic that they can never run out! That way, we can get more power, and they can still serve us as servents!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 30th 2011, 4:26 pm

Mrs.Hingram but in

"Isn't it just eaiser to just kill the 2 girls? There magic will be ours to keep forever, eventually they'll run out."

"Yes master Migual" Abby said in a trance
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 31st 2011, 5:22 pm

Mayron says "No! They have a special gene that makes their magic run on forever and ever!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung January 31st 2011, 10:31 pm

"Are you so cure about that? They are the chosen ones and you know that!" Mrs.. Hingram shouted

(See where I'm going with this chosen one thing? Makes it more susenceful)
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih January 31st 2011, 11:38 pm

(yeah)

Mayron says "Yes, and the chosen ones are supposed to destroy us. So, we should prove that this prophecy is wrong, and make them serve us, not the other way around! If they stay alive, they never run out of magic! If the die, their magic will run out eventually!"
norih
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung February 1st 2011, 10:23 am

Mrs. Hingram got angry

"Really?? REALLy?? Read the stupid prophecy again! It clearly states that if we destroy them that it unleash aan even GREATER power forever! You really need to put your reading glasses on when you read stuff" She said

"Oh just shut up already!" Migual screamed
sillybung
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next